The Accounting Assistant is responsible for working with HSA's CFO and Senior Accountant to accomplish a variety of tasks related to the company's finances. Strong candidates will be highly detail oriented. The position does not entail a large amount of high level accounting; however, candidates can expect to be exposed to accounting terminology.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing and reconciling a variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, reimbursements, cash receipts, and vendor statements.
- Preparing and processing documents to disburse funds.
- Compiling and reviewing information with special attention paid to accuracy.
- Keeping financial records.
- Utilizing spreadsheets and/or automated accounting systems.