HSA Creative Director
The HSA Creative director serves on HSA corporate, and works with all HSA agencies for their design, branding and marketing needs. He or she oversees the branding and marketing of HSA corporate, and is responsible for promoting the HSA brand on-campus.
Dates & Hours:
May 18th - August 28th (including 12 days of paid vacation)
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (with 1 hour of lunch break)
Payment: Over $5000 for the entire summer
What you can expect to gain from this job:
- Experience and understanding of design practices and guidelines
- Experience with graphic and web design tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc
- Understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing skills, such as print advertising, digital marketing and social media promotions.
- Learn about the creative and marketing process for various industries, including retail, education services, corporate services, advertisement agencies, and more.
- Learn how the creative process fits into the operations of real businesses
- Communication and collaboration with team members at HSA
Skills and Qualifications
- Graphic Design Skills (Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Indesign)
- Interest in marketing and brand management
- Creativity, Attention to detail, Deadline-Oriented